Come enjoy summer’s last hurrah on the mountain on Saturday, September 4!
Spend the day and experience some of our best loved summer camp activities with the whole family: zip line, swimming, the blob, go carts, canoeing, kayaking, paintball, and fishing.
There will also be family-friendly round-up group games, 3 legged races, silly relays, tails, and more!
After dinner we will end the evening with family worship together!
- Entrance fee of $25 per car with an additional fee of $5 for each person exceeding 4
people per car. This includes access to fishing, use of the pool and lake (swimming and
use of boats).
- $10 per person for a wristband that gives you access to Go-Karts, Zipline, Blob and
Slingshot Paintball. *There are age/size requirements on activities.
- Free entrance after 5pm for attending worship.
- Gates open at 10:00am and will close at 8:00pm. Come and go as you please!
- Bring a picnic lunch!
- Dinner will be available for purchase at 5:30pm. $5 for a hamburger & chips and $4 for a
hotdog & chips. Drinks will also be available for purchase.
- If you want to order dinner, you will need to RSVP by the end of the day on Thursday,
Full list of activities:
- Lake (swimming and use of boats), Pool and Fishing will be open all day.
- Zipline: *For ages 8 and up and must be able to properly fit in a harness*: 10:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- Slingshot Paintball: *For ages 8 and up*: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Go-Karts: *For ages 8 and up and must be able to reach the pedals. If you are too short to drive, you may ride in a parent’s lap: 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Blob: 1:00pm-4:00pm
- From 4:30pm-5:30pm we will be facilitating group games for the family!
- We will be serving dinner from 5:30pm-6:00pm.
- We will end the day by worshipping together from 6:30pm-8:00pm.
What to Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Pop-Up Tents
- Bug Spray
- Picnic Lunch (Drinks will be available for purchase.)
- Blankets to Picnic On
- Outdoor Games such as Frisbees, Cornhole, Spike Ball, Footballs, etc.